GET A QUOTE
LATEST INSURANCE NEWS
Home Insurance in Ohio
- Home »
- Home Insurance
Your home is important, perhaps your most valuable possession. It is your family's sanctuary and the center of all your activities, but there is only so much you can do to protect it, which is where Keystone Insurance Agency, LLC comes in. A homeowners insurance policy from independent insurance agents in Ohio is assurance that your home, as well as your personal belongings, is well protected.
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
Homeowners insurance protects your home and your personal possessions against loss from unexpected events, such as theft, fire, frozen pipes and storm damage. Most homeowners insurance policies also provide liability coverage for personal injuries that are sustained by others while on your property. Columbus, OH home insurance agents offer customized homeowners insurance coverage that is designed to fit your needs, including basic components, such as:
- Physical Structures that are damaged or consider a totaled lost. Structures may include the house as well as other structures on the property, such as the garage or tool shed.
- Personal possessions such as clothing, appliances, and furniture that are damaged or deemed a total loss.
- Liability provides coverage in case someone is accidentally injured, or their personal property is damaged while they are on your property.
- Additional living expenses is used to cover the additional expenses you may occur due to a loss covered by your homeowner's insurance. For example, if you must live somewhere else while repairs are being made to your home due to a fire.
- Along with the basic coverage's, independent insurance agents in Ohio also offer a variety of add-on coverage's that you select according to your specific needs. For example, coverage for valuables, such as high-value items, such as jewelry and art.
Columbus, OH home insurance agents, offer a variety of ways for you to save money on your homeowner's insurance. For example, if you have more than one policy with Keystone Insurance Agency, LLC, you may be eligible for a multi-policy discount. If your home has protective/safety devices, such as deadbolts, fire alarms, sprinklers, smoke alarms and a monitored/unmonitored security system also may reduce the cost of your homeowner's insurance policy.
Residents of Ohio should contact Keystone Insurance Agency, LLC to review your current policy or for information about taking out a new homeowners insurance policy.